U

Saturday, March 23rd, 2024 2:49 AM

Closed

Your Xfinity account is already linked to another Peacock account.

Decided to come to the forums in hopes of finding a resolution to my issue.  I have called, been called, and done numerous chats with Xfinity and peacock.  In the beginning of the month my premium subscription to Peacock magically disappeared and every time I logged into the service it was requiring me to sign up for a subscription.  The Peacock team I spoke with says Xfinity canceled my subscription, and Xfinity says my subscription is active.  It has now been 2 weeks and I really do not want to be one of these customers who have had the same issue for over 6 months.  

I have reset my password, I have restarted all my devices (from a tech standpoint this should have nothing to do with my account link) I have been through the ringer several times.  It seems like it should be a very simple database look up to see what email address is associated to my account, update it correctly and restore my access.  I am still amazed at the inability for Xfinity to be able to fix a simple account problem, provide advertised internet speeds, and provide some level of decent customer services.

Has anyone received the help they needed to fix this issue? 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

7 months ago

Hey user_9yo0vq thanks for using our Forums to contact our Xfinity Support Team. You came to the right place for help, and we are here to clear things up with your Peacock concerns. To get started can you send us a DM with your complete name and service address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

8 Messages

6 months ago

Public update to all: don’t waste your time with Xfinity or Peacock trying to fix your Peacock Premium access. Calling, chatting, forum messages, and direct messages are futile. They’ll ask you to reactivate or re-redeem your Peacock Premium offer using different emails, and once that fails, they’ll create tickets to escalate the problem with false assurances of follow-up that will never happen. No one that you contact has the capability to fix your Peacock Premium access, it’s dead.

8 Messages

4/24/24 update to all: Peacock Premium access finally restored, albeit in a round about way. Through direct messages, Xfinity created ticket on 4/14/24. Xfinity technical support called me on 4/24/24 and provided 24 month promo code for Peacock Premium access. Promo code redeemed on Peacock website, but had to provide credit card info. Apparently, this is the only way to restore Peacock Premium access per Xfinity technical support.🤷🏿‍♂️

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_4ldf9v thanks for getting back to us and letting us know. I'm glad they were able to get it taken care of for you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

5 months ago

Welp, here I am at 10p on the Holiday Monday trying to get this service activated and I'm having the same issue as everyone one else here.  I had premium when Peacock was offered free a few years ago.  I bet there are some remenents of that in the records that prevents a smooth transistion.  So I guess I start the DM process to get this working.  Wish me luck!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@AP99 I'll be glad to investigate this for you as well. I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

3 Messages

4 months ago

Xfinity Assistance is the worst chatbot customer service I've ever experienced. It's impossible to connect with an agent.

I am having the same problem as everyone else. When I try to activate my peacock services, I get a "Your Xfinity account is already linked to another Peacock account. Here’s How to Find It"

Please help me actually use the Peacock benefit before I cancel XFinity entirely...

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

I am having the same issue. I have check all emails and cannot located one that has peacock premium attached, but I still keep getting the same message: Your Xfinity account is already linked to another Peacock account. 

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@user_6499c5 We appreciate your time in reaching out to us here on our Xfintiy Forums. It's important to us that you be able to access Peacock, I know I love a lot of the programming offered there! Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here