messierhunter's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Friday, March 11th, 2022 11:23 AM

Closed

YES Network

Dear Xfinity, could I please implore the powers that be to somehow place the YES network in our channel lineup here in the Williamsport, PA area? From what I researched, our zip code 17701 is in the same market as Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. They have YES, but our area does not. This is a huge bummer. Please, is there any way to YES added to our lineup? Even as an "a la carte" channel? I would gladly pay for it!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

541 Messages

3 years ago

Good morning, @messierhunter, and thanks for reaching out through our Community Forums page today! I know that the YES network is pretty popular, and a lot of folks were disappointed when it was first removed from our lineup. As a sports fan myself, I would be pretty bummed myself if I wasn't able to watch my favorite teams! 

We're always looking at ways to improve our customer experience, so we can pass along feedback and channel suggestions for you! 

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityMacey​ If Comcast would just experiment and offer YES to the 17701 (and other in market zips), and see how it goes?  I would pay if it were offered ala carte, like so many of the other networks you all have.  Somehow, y'all and MLB need to get in agreement with something.

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for your reply.  Somehow, MLB should should remove the blackout restriction from zip code 17701 for NY Yankees games, especially since no channel is being offered by Comcast to watch them.

I just don't get it.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

how about yes network in florida

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

YES Network is badly needed in Florida. There are many Yankee fans here. We can watch the games with the baseball package but the pre and post game shows are sorely missed, as well as the daily Michael Kay Show. I am a convert from DirecTV, but the lack of YES is a big drawback to Xfinity. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I'm in 17731 about 45 minutes east of Williamsport and can't get Yes and can't get Yankee games on MLB due to black out. I would also pay for Yes. 

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@user_bc5320​ Directv carries YES, and I am looking into them.  If MLB would just remove our blackout restriction, or Comcast add YES, we would be good.

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

Hello and Happy Monday! We appreciate any and all feedback and are always looking for ways to improve! Feel free to visit the following link and provide any suggestions or thoughts for channel requests and availability!

https://comca.st/3zM31fX

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I'm in the same boat. I'm in 17731 about 45 minutes east of Williamsport. Black out for Yankee games by MLB with no Yes Network option from Xfinity. I do have another residence in Philadelphia and use Xfinity. Is Slingbox an option?

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@user_bc5320​ Youtube TV used to offer YES, not sure about Sling

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here