soundqsvt's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Feb 22, 2021 7:00 PM

xfinity.com/equipmentupdate is not working?

I am trying to order the upgraded equipment as instructed, yet when I attempt to place the order I receive a message that something went wrong and I need to reload the page.  This starts the process over but I cannot get any farther to actually complete the process.  Supposedly I need to get the order placed now or else the replacment equipment won't arrive before the current equipment stops working.  Time is of the essence I guess.

Responses

ComcastJosephB

Official Employee

• 

271 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @soundqsvt, I will be more than happy to help you get the equipment you need. I apologize you are getting an error trying to get this done. Just send a private message with your name and service address when you have a moment. If you have never sent us a PM this link can come in handy. The "Private Messenger" section at the bottom is a good reference. https://comca.st/3kevcKx

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here