S

Monday, October 14th, 2024 8:24 PM

Xfinity Support

I’ve received a text msg from Xfinity saying I’d have internet restoration Oct 19 few days later another text msg saying Oct 14. I have yet to receive such service. I also have not received an update text if my restoration has changed. Please give me an update on this situation as I banking on restoration the 14th. I’m losing time and money without network connection. 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

4 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

4 days ago

Hi there, @Spc22! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to reach out about your service being restored. The situation has been changing as things go along which is why you see the estimated time change. We have had a lot of secondary damage happening with our fiber lines as debris removal is completed. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and will work around the clock until services are restored. 

I understand this is a difficult time to get through. Please know that we're working to restore service as quickly and safely as possible. We coordinate our recovery efforts closely with local and state government and power companies.

The most effective way to get outage updates for your area and information about your Xfinity service is to visit our Status Center or checking the Xfinity app. We see the same information displayed in the Xfinity app and Status Center on our end. 

If you see any downed or low hanging lines those can be reported in the Xfinity Assistant by typing hazardous line. Our Comcast Florida Milton page and the Comcast South Helene page, are being updated by the local teams and will continue to provide further information. It also has great information about connecting to an Xfinity WiFi hotspot or signing up for a Natural Disaster Recovery Plan. If you are in the Augusta area, we have a timeline for restoration here.

Please also note that sending unsolicited private messages to myself or any other user is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. You must first create a Public post requesting assistance, and once a Comcast verified employee responds and asks for a private message to be sent, you can then proceed with doing so.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here