U

Monday, October 7th, 2024 6:49 PM

Xfinity Support

I own an small apartment building. Because the wires from Xfinity messed up, all wires are junked out of box. The insurance company make a request to clean them up in 30days.

I called Xfinity customer service four or five times, the case number is [Edited: Personal Information], each time the adviser keep telling me, I would get a call in 24 hour. Once even made a schedule for 8am -2pm. I have never got any follow up call and none showed up. It is hazard issue, the adviser told me, that would be fixed in three days. But after more than one month, none follow up to solve the problem!

Please contact me as soon as possible

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

12 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

12 days ago

@user_v73r5r Hello and good afternoon! Thank you for taking the time to create a post. We are on it. I just want to make sure that I am on the same page here. Do you need the entire building to be rewired, or are we just looking at the cables coming into the box? Also, feel free to attach any photos that can't be used to identify the address or an account.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here