U

Thursday, September 19th, 2024 2:31 AM

Xfinity support

I need to speak to someone about my tv account. It’s impossible to get to a person on your app. Please help. 

Official Employee

• 

532 Messages

17 hours ago

@user_us8v1a  Hello and good evening. Thanks for sending a message. We appreciate it a ton, and are happy you thought of us to assist. We are a great team of experts you can count on anytime. During the week or even on the weekends. Speaking of the weekend, do you have any fun plans, or just relaxing? I am ready for the fall weather. That is the best time for yard work and fun outside. Hope you are having a good day staying cool and out of the heat. I am happy to see you are taking advantage of the amazing help here. I know how important it is to enjoy your entertainment when you have time to unwind. It is a vital resource, just like the Xfinity app. It is the best way to manage the account and service online. It is my favorite as I can check the monthly statements, and also pause the wifi for dinner time. That ensures the kids come to eat, and that makes me very happy. Here is a link that I found for you to make it easy and download the Xfinity app https://www.xfinity.com/apps. Download it now so you have the power of Xfinity at your fingertips. The Xfinity Stream app will also serve you greatly, as it can serve as an alternative device to enjoy your entertainment. I like using it when I'm outside on the patio. Tell me because we want to know and it is important to us, how is everything today, and how are you? Can you explain what is going on with your television? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here