U

Monday, June 17th, 2024 8:12 PM

Xfinity support

I received an email stating that I was eligible for Xfinity pods per my service evaluation, however upon logging in im no longer eligible for them? 

im curious as to how that’s possible? Our service is terrible unless we’re in the immediate vicinity of the router, however Xfinity is our only option where we live.

This is my 10th time trying to get some sort of customer support, I would say that receiving an email stating eligibility would warrant being eligible? Otherwise that’s false advertising, no?

2 Messages

9 days ago

please see below for received email, for reference 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_9hyk2o Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear the link is not working for you, but we can help request the pod from here. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue. 

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

104.3K Messages

9 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here