U

Monday, April 29th, 2024 1:18 PM

Xfinity support

my name is [Edit: Personal Information]

my service address is [Edit: Personal Information]

my service is interrupted. I will be able to pay the full amount for sure Wednesday and wanted to see if I can get an extension until Wednesday? I am a valuable customer and I always pay

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for the details, since you have missed the agreed date, you can still become eligible for a payment arrangement again by making sure your next payment covers the entire currently past due balance.

Requirements for a Payment Arrangement:

Eligible customers can extend the payment 21 extra days from when the payment arrangement is first set up, but not more than 15 days past soft disconnection. If you are already in soft disconnect, you can extend no more than 15 days from when you set up the payment arrangement.

3 Messages

Thank you so much this really helped 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_h7d6g3 You're most welcome! We recommend the Xfinity app to view and manage your account any time. You can download through the App Store or Google Play or view more of awesome apps on https://www.xfinity.com/apps. Thank you for visiting our Xfinity Forums, our team is here to help every day between 6AM-12AM (EST) 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 months ago

user_h7d6g3 Thank you for reaching out to us about your service. We definitely do not want your service to be interrupted and appreciate your effort to work with us on this. Please visit: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/set-up-payment-arrangement for more on how to set up a payment arrangement if eligible. Please let us know if you require additional assistance.

(edited)

3 Messages

@XfinityEva​ yes I had a payment arrangement set up for yesterday and won’t receive the funds until Wednesday at midnight. I tried calling and setting up another arrangement on the link with no success 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here