U

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 1:24 PM

Xfinity support is a joke

Do human being even exist at xfinity, or is it run by Skynet?  Trying to get a human being on the phone is impossible.  You should be ashamed of this level of support that you provide to your customers.  Seeing as how machines can't feel shame I doubt that you are.  Will be looking for other options in the cable market.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

17 days ago

@user_24ldek Welcome to our community forum! You've reached the perfect place to get help with your Xfinity experience. We're a team of experts dedicated to addressing all your questions and concerns and we'll work alongside you to advocate for the best possible resolution every time :).

What can I do for you today? 

4 Messages

@XfinityEmilyB​ Are you a real human being?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_24ldek That's a great question! I am a real human being. What questions can I answer for you today? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Where were you born?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_24ldek I'm not able to provide my birthplace on a public forum, but I'm happy to help with any questions or concerns you have related to your Xfinity service. What's going on with your service? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

I'm not going to state my issues with a machine and I'm not convinced you are a human being.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here