U

Monday, September 9th, 2024 10:13 PM

xfinity student plan

I got the current plan without knowing about the student plans. I am a current student and i only recently purchased an xfinity wifi plan. Can I switch to a student plan? Also if I do switch can I use the current provided router?

Official Employee

• 

911 Messages

1 month ago

user_wvj5mw thank you for taking the time to reach out via Xfinity Community Forums page. About how long ago was it that you initially signed up for services?

2 Messages

Less than a month. If I remember correctly it was around August 20th. My first payment is due tomorrow September 10th.

Official Employee

• 

911 Messages

Okay, please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to review your options together.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

6 days ago

I sign up for my new account today. I was looking to sign up for  the student discount: https://www.xfinity.com/student but they told me that xfinity don't have student discount now at the 7404 SW 117th Ave, Miami, FL 33183 location evethough that sound strange that students don't have discounts with Xfinity. I spoke with the manager there today and several other people. 

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

@user_cjcwua Hello and good afternoon. Thanks for adding to the thread. We appreciate it, and are happy you thought of us to assist. We have the best tools, just like the Xfinity Assistant. It is the best resource to manage the account and service online when we are not available. It is my favorite as I can check the service health, and also reboot the wifi for dinner time. That ensures the kids come to eat, and that makes me very happy. Here is a link that I found for you to make it easy to use https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/. For student deals you want to use the link you posted, and enter your school info. It will then display the promotions you can get through it. That is a great way to have the best services as a student while attending school. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here