Terry0327's profile

Contributor

• 

209 Messages

Tuesday, January 4th, 2022 3:35 AM

Closed

Xfinity Services For Seniors

Does Xfinity offer and discounts for Seniors???  Thanks for any information.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for taking time out of your day to reach out to our community forum, @Terry0327! I live on a tight budget so I'm always looking for the best pricing available and I'm happy to do the same for you :).

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to review packages with you. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I was told by one of your agents that their might be senior discount for peple on social security, is that true?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hi @user_f64169. That is a great question! Unfortunately, we do not have a senior discount or discount for customer on social security. 

But, we do have an amazing program call "Affordable Connectivity Program".

You may be eligible for up to $30/month towards your Internet and mobile services

As part of our ongoing commitment to keeping you connected, Xfinity is proud to participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), which provides eligible households a credit of up to $30/month towards your Internet and mobile services. We're making it simple for both new and existing customers to apply this credit towards Xfinity Internet, Internet Essentials and Xfinity Mobile services.
Here is the link to take a closer look! https://comca.st/3L1rqk2
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here