U

Saturday, September 28th, 2024 2:39 PM

Xfinity service

When is my xfinity tv service is going to come back on?? I'm still waiting all day yesterday and all day today.  Thanks. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

300 Messages

22 days ago

@user_khngua Have you checked out our site for any updates? https://www.xfinity.com/support/status will give any updates that may be available after checking for any known issues in your area. 

(edited)

2 Messages

21 days ago

My xfinity cable TV is not working yet? What's going on now?? When is it going to come on?? Let me know now!! I have no tv service at all from early yesterday morning until late today again.  Please have Mt xfinity cable TV working soon. Thanks.. 🌻👍📺

Official Employee

• 

598 Messages

Can you please confirm if your area is in a service interruption by checking our support center or utilizing the Xfinity app. Both options will state if your account is good condition or if there is an identified issue. If everything says your account is good to go and you're still experiencing the issue we would have you follow the awesome troubleshooting process within the Xfinity app once you select the service tab and then locate your Xfinity TV service troubleshooting button on the next screen. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here