vermatrix's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Dec 12, 2020 4:00 PM

Xfinity service

My question is, does Comcast have anyone, anyone at all, I'd even settle for the building janitor, who doesn't have their head buried up their rear? Not only is my service still connected to an apartment that burned to the ground a month ago even though I already contacted to have it turned off, but I'm still being billed for it, over 400 dollars, Not only that but the useless customer service would only agree to sent a tech out to find the internet outage, Let me save you some time, my router melted in the fire, if you want to fix it you may need a broom and some glue, and the tech may need a latter, I lived on the 3rd floor there and the stairs burned in the fire

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@vermatrix 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  
ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

6 m ago

Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forum to share your experience. You've come to the best place o help. I'm sorry to hear about the fire and loss of the apartment. You've been through a lot, and we don't want to put you through any more stress or troubles. I want to help by reviewing your account and disconnecting the service, and then I can create an equipment research ticket and report the equipment was lost in the fire. Please send a private message including your first and last name and the numbers associated with your service address. To send me a private message, click on "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. 

New to the Community?

Start Here