E

Friday, August 23rd, 2024 12:27 AM

Xfinity rewards

I've been enrolled in the rewards program for the past few years now. The other day I noticed I haven't been getting notifications or emails about new rewards. Went to log in and check and all i keep getting is

We can't offer you rewards right now

Your account isn't eligible to join this program. To learn more about Xfinity Rewards qualification, please refer to our FAQs.

Can anyone help me out here?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

23 days ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here @Emptyspiral27. I would be happy to take a look at any Rewards issue from here for you. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Expert

• 

105.9K Messages

22 days ago

The concern is not "accessibility / disability" help related........................... Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

3 Messages

14 days ago

I am having the same problem and cannot reach anyone for help. 

Official Employee

• 

809 Messages

user_y26qgu thank you for reaching out via Community Forums, you've come to the right place for assistance. Have you already checked the FAQs on Xfinity Rewards in relation to eligibility?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Yes I have and I’m eligible. I had it for over 2 years until recently 

3 Messages

Yes I have and I’m eligible. I had it for over 2 years until recently 

Official Employee

• 

809 Messages

user_y26qgu Out of curiosity have you transferred your service from one location to another?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here