Mike5163's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 26th, 2023 1:34 AM

Closed

Xfinity rewards

I am a long-term Comcast subscriber with both TV and Internet. I am trying to sign in to something I didn’t even know about which was Xfinity rewards using a Comcast email and I am told my account is not eligible why is that? How do I resolve it? Do I need to cancel my service if I can’t get the rewards, that sounds ridiculous! Please advise. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @Mike5163. Thanks for reaching out to our community forums for assistance with the Xfinity Reward enrollment. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing. Are you using the email linked to your primary Xfinity ID? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I received an email from Xfinity Rewards saying that I would get free Peacock after June 26. It's not being offered on my awards page. What's up?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good afternoon @user_c00355, and thank you so much for reaching out on our forums with your Xfinity Rewards concerns. We'd be happy to look into it further. To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

-AlyssaA

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good afternoon @user_c00355, and thank you so much for reaching out on our forums with your Xfinity Rewards concerns. We'd be happy to take a closer look at your account and eligible rewards to see how we can help. To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

-AlyssaA

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here