U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 18th, 2021 9:09 PM

Closed

Xfinity Rewards

For at least the last several weeks when I go to https://customer.xfinity.com/rewards (after logging in) or using the xfinity account app, nothing is displayed for the rewards section. The page has the typical heading menus but when it first loads there are 3 dots and below that the 'box' that says 'Have a question about xfinity rewards?. Then the dots disappear and the 'Have a question about xfinity rewards? box is all that is left.

I got an email promoting a free blue tooth speaker available to me but when I log in via the instructions there is nothing to choose, no rewards, no point balance and no tier status. I have logged in and out on both the app and online. I have spoken to 8 reps who tell me I just have no rewards at this time and then pass me to some one else who thought the resolve was to reset the modem.

Any ideas?

SUPER IRRITATED!

Official Employee

• 

965 Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_b47588! Thanks for bringing your concerns with our new awesome Xfinity Rewards to the community. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having and would love to look into this for you! To clarify, are you able to log in to My Account and access the Rewards section as of now? I just want to make sure we understand what exactly is happening for you at this time (able to log in but seeing no rewards versus unable to log in or access the Rewards section due to an error). Don't worry! We're here to help figure this out for you :)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_8504ee how about putting speakers in stores  we can at least make a visit 

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@XfinitySara I received a Holiday greeting card that stated as a Diamond customer I can received a Bluetooth Speaker, just enter the URL and follow the instructions. URL takes me to Rewards site and that's it. I go to Xfinity Rewards site and I get nowhere. I'm wondering if I've been scammed.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

So when I enter the URL given to me, this is what I get: " A rendering error occurred: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined."  Huh? What does that mean? Sara

Problem Solver

• 

954 Messages

Hello u/LARRYFIFTY. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your rewards and I would like to help. Let's get your account pulled up and take a deeper look. Please send me a direct message with your first and last name, along with your complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.   

Here are detailed steps to direct message us:  

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
  • Click the direct message icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
  • Press Enter to send your message 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

What a joke this is. How in the [edit due to language] are we suppose to take advantage of this offer of the bluetooth speaker? 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@1-eyed-jack_Strick I can’t claim my speaker either. I called Comcast and they couldn’t help. I guess we really didn’t get the reward

Problem Solver

• 

735 Messages

@gg1105

Hi, there! I love free stuff and rewards! I would be disappointed if something offered was not available or I couldn’t get it for any reason. We’re here to help however we can and we would like to check on our end what some options are. If you have been issued a reward from us you can’t redeem, we can submit a ticket to have that resolved for you.

Would you send us a direct message with your first and last name and your complete address so we can work through your account, please?

Here's the detailed steps to Direct Message us:
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I am unable to access    Xfinity rewards for a Diamond member.  I got no help from your rep on line yesterday.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @user_ad47cb! Thanks for commenting on our community forums page to let us know you are experiencing the same issue with the Xfinity Rewards. We are truly sorry to hear you are not able to gain access. As a Dimond member, you get great rewards, and we definitely want to help you gain access as soon as possible.

Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Having the same issue. I am able to log in but no rewards load. 

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

@KatH_47​ I feel your pain I've been trying to get into my rewards account to even look at my history even and nothing since 6 last night

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

2 years ago

@XfinitySara 

The concern is not "Community Center" help related. Thread moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to the Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

same experience here  this is a joke from xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@nmolen I am sorry to hear you are having an issue with getting an update on our Rewards site. What type of error or message are you getting when you visit the site? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

not getting the rewards either - am sent to a website that says it's for sale - not going to click on any of that!

Problem Solver

• 

735 Messages

@user_940ea0

Good morning! Yes, our Xfinity Rewards are free and we have this program as a way to thank you for making us your provider. You should not have to purchase anything however, if you are having trouble accessing or receiving your Xfintiy Rewards, then you came to the right place. We have tools and support on our end to fix that and make sure you get those awesome gifts! Here is the official Xfintiy Rewards link so you can enroll and participate in this incentive https://comca.st/3qcVi46.

Please feel free to send us a direct message to investigate any missing rewards through your account or please post any questions you have about your rewards here or by making a new post. We will be glad to help!

Here's the detailed steps to Direct Message us:
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I too received a card with promise of complimentary Bluetooth speaker if I sign in by Jan 7. I have signed in to my rewards and several are listed but not one for a Bluetooth speaker.

Official Employee

• 

613 Messages

@Hrtdok

Hello! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please send me a DM I will e happy to address this for you. Thanks! 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Same with me can’t get my rewards 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I also got this offer and have repeatedly gone to the URL provided.  I decided to contact Xfinity to see if they could resolve this discrepancy.  I just got off the phone with a customer service agent that kept telling me to come back on Jan. 7th to the website.  For some reason or another she doesn't seem to understand that "by January 7, 2022", isn't the same as "on Jan. 7, 2022".  Either she doesn't understand English and the preposition, "by"; or she was just trying to get me off the phone then counting on me not claiming the "appreciation gift" on Jan. 7th.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi, @CcastScreenName. I have submitted a request to our rewards team for you., I will keep an eye on the response and follow up here and you may also get a email or call about it. Let me know if you are successful if redeeming as well. Thanks!

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Just checked my Comcast email account and received a message the ticket has been resolved.  I checked the rewards webpage and the Bluetooth speaker reward was available.  It promised the delivery of the speaker in 4-6 weeks.  Thank you.

Problem Solver

• 

571 Messages

@CcastScreenName We are so happy to hear that, and excited for you to receive your new speaker! Thank you for the update. If you have any other questions please create a new public post for assistance from either an official employee or one of our amazing experts! -Alisha 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Just noticed that I never received my confirmation email--this doesn't give me much confidence that everything has been resolved. 

LOL--I did find email that says xFinity is raising my Internet service by $3.  I would rather have no speaker than the extra charge.

Official Employee

• 

993 Messages

@CcastScreenName We can definitely help look into a lower rate. Feel free to send us a direct message with your full name and service address for further assistance. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

good grief! I am having the same issue. Got card in mail. no instructions once I sign in. Called customer service rewards department. She does not seem to understand the difference between begins Jan 7 and ends Jan 7. She just kept saying call back after Jan 7 but card clearly says promotion ends Jan 7.

Problem Solver

• 

954 Messages

Hello @user_2b8761. I would like to look into the card for you and see what is going on. Please send me a direct message with your first and last name, along with your complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.   

Here are detailed steps to direct message us:  

• Click the direct message icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Same with me I can’t get my rewards! 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I got the post card to claim my gift by Jan 7,

don’t understand why there would be problems. I’m not a very happy customer right now.  

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

Hi, @user_5a9d1d Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. This is not the experience that we want for our Xfinity Rewards members. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address so that we can assist you further? 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I also got the post card. Can't find directions to claim my bloe tooth speaker.  Don't know what the Direct Message icon looks like so I can't follow other people's instructions. Not happy.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

358 Messages

Hi, sorry to hear you are not happy with your concerns and I'd like to help change that for you. Have you tried using this link, https://comca.st/3yPNxF4 to see if you can track your claim for the speaker?

I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum or work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

No. How can I track it if I haven't been able to find a way to claim it?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

358 Messages

Oh, sorry, I missed that part of your message. What was the Bluetooth speaker for, starting new service?

I no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum or work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am having the same problem as everyone else.  Is this their idea of a joke???  Nothing is available to help me.  I would much rather have had like HBO free for 1 month, 25$ Off my next bill. You know something really useful!  God forbid that Comcast should give you something that you might really be grateful for.  

Official Employee

• 

982 Messages

Hello, @user_1c1ccb! We apologize for the trouble with accessing your Xfinity Rewards. We are happy to help. Please follow the instructions posted here on this thread for a Direct Message. You must be logged into our forums to see the Direct Message icon. We look forward to your reply.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I have the same problem, and I also don't have a "Direct Message" icon. The upper right corner of my page looks like this:

Since I can't send a message, can you submit a request to the rewards team for me?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

Hi, scorpivs. Lets se what we can do to fix that! Are you on a mobile device?

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityMorgan Thanks, I'm using a PC, now both the icon and the reward appeared.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm having the same problem. This is a joke.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @crowwolf! Can you direct message us your name and address, please? Make sure you are signed in with your Xfinity credentials.

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

Contributor

• 

88 Messages

2 years ago

I redeemed my bluetooth speaker reward a couple days ago after getting the mailed rewards card. It said I would get a confirmation email after submitting. Any idea when I will get a confirmation email? I've check on both my comcast and gmail accounts. Nothing so far.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here