rich0706's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, July 27th, 2023 7:59 PM

Closed

xfinity rewards support - Peacock redemption

On July 6, 2023 I redeemed a diamond reward for two years of Peacock Premium. Once I redeemed the offer nothing else happened. I called support and they opened a ticket with rewards support. Shortly after I received an email with the subject "Next steps to get Peacock Premium at no extra cost". I followed the steps to activate. The first step is to sign into Xfinity assistant and click Activate Now on the Peacock banner. There is no Peacock banner on the page. I called July 10 to see what is going on with the ticket. There has been no activity since the creation date. The CSR told me there is no way for them to contact rewards support other than to go through the ticket system. I called again on July 27 (now 3 weeks after the initial contact) and there has been no update on the ticket. Can someone please help me on getting access to my diamond reward? The reward status on my account is redeemed.

Official Employee

• 

46 Messages

1 year ago

@rich0706 I'm truly sorry to hear about the trouble applying the Peacock Premium rewards. This definitely isn't the kind of experience we want you to have, and our team would like to help. To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityCaitlin​ I’m having the same problem, I got an email from Xfinity saying as a diamond rewards member I could get a subscription for no extra cost.  So, I cancelled my current subscription to Peacock Network, like the email to me to do first.  The subscription expired today, so I went to my rewards, and the Peacock Network reward has disappeared.  I’ll be sending a direct message, as well.

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

@rich0706 Of course. Feel free to send us a private message but I'll respond here for future posters as well. A key thing to remember is to try to go to your Xfinity assistant and click the banner that appears there, that has been working for a large number of our customers.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityJoshuaG​ Yeah, I tried that, too, multiple times.  I finally got a response from direct message…7 hours later.  They opened a ticket this morning and said they would investigate for up to a week!  Hard to believe it’s this difficult to claim a reward that was offered to me.  I’ll respond here for future posters as well.

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

@XfinityJoshuaG​ I sent a direct message. I was reprimanded for doing so before posting...... so I posted in great detail

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityJoshuaG​ There is no banner to click

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Still no word from anyone from Xfinity with a resolution. Frustrating thing is you cannot communicate directly with the group responsible for the rewards redemption.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Good afternoon @rich0706, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums. We're sorry to hear that you are still having issues with your Peacock subscription and that you have not received any updates on your ticket. We'd be happy to get the ticket pulled up and take a closer look at what's going on. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name and service address to we may better assist? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

I have the same problem.  I'm a diamond member. I started this battle of claiming peacock rewards in July, contacted agent and chat many times, but to no avail.

The key is there is no such banner in xfinity chat, or my account home page.  I already have ECM case:  ECM0003633667 opened in early Sep, but don't know about its status.

Chat agent directed me to call 1800 number, and the phone AI system asks me to try chat...

Really disappointed with its customer service.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_0d8831, thanks for reaching out for help with your Peacock Premium redemption. Our team will be glad to take a look at your ticket and help however we can. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here