U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 5th, 2023 4:56 AM

Closed

Xfinity Rewards Not loading

I am an Xfinity Platinum customer and my rewards are not loading.  I am signed under the primary user ID.  I want to be able to access my rewards but the page is currently blank under rewards.  Please fix this.  I'd like to get the rewards for Peacock Premium as this is given free to Platinum and Diamond customers. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_9ff619

and Thank you! I really appreciate you being a Platinum member of the Comcast Family! We're aware of an issue affecting some Peacock Premium account activations, and our fix teams are engaged to resolve this as soon as possible! I am including this link https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/channels-and-programming/peacock-subscription-activations/649b1cdece76231eba5587fa to our forum discussion where there have been some solutions to assist.  

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityThomasC​ 

Thanks for your response.  I still need help with my XFinity rewards not loading.  Here is a screenshot of what I see when I click on rewards under my account.

It keeps saying "You don't have any active rewards" at this time.  Down below you can see other rewards I've redeemed in the earlier part of 2023.  Please offer a solution so I can access the rewards I/ve earned.

Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

996 Messages

@user_9ff619, Since there is a known issue with the Peacock Premium being redeemed through the Xfinity Rewards or in general there is no workaround at this time. If you're a Diamond or Platinum member, please send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, so we can get a ticket put in. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

I have the same issue. I would like to redeem Peacock Premium through Rewards, but no rewards are showing up on the redemption page. If someone from Xfinity could put in a ticket to get the ball rolling on this, I'd appreciate it. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

The number of posts on this issue is astounding. Xfinity Rewards does not work. The problem is at Comcast. Comcast needs to fix this. Or find someone who can fix it.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

I, also, am unable to load my rewards. I am a Diamond customer. Just get a black screen with 3 dot in middle of circle.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

Same thing here, I cannot get my rewards. The bill paying screen seems to work fine though. Just makes you wonder!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here