hikaneohe's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, October 8th, 2024 3:42 PM

Xfinity Rewards for Free Peacock not Working

As a Diamond member, I should be able to get free Peacock. The reward button only allows me to "exit" while other rewards allow me to "claim" them. I do have a ticket open since 7/30/24. I have not had any resolution since.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 days ago

@hikaneohe Thank you for reaching out and creating this public post. I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve been having with your Peacock reward. As a Diamond member, you absolutely deserve to enjoy those perks! I’d be happy to look into the status of your ticket and see how we can best assist you. Could you please send me a direct message with your full name and address? I want to make sure we get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I’m here to help!

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityChristy​ 

DM doesn't allow me to add your name. If I put XfinityChristy in the name area, it immediately clears the field when I start to type a message.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@hikaneohe

I am sorry, I forgot to include the instructions on how to DM. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

26K Messages

11 days ago

... The reward button only allows me to "exit" ...

That probably means you have already claimed the reward. Does it say "Claimed" in the upper right left corner? :

Edit: correct typo

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here