U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 27th, 2024 9:32 PM

Xfinity regards

I have been a member for over 3 years. I was at diamond tier status since my husband served in the military and is in my household so I was going to be given the $180 gift card but it was cancelled due to “cancelled services” when I moved even though I called back in July to TRANSFER my services over to my new address so a new account was created for me. How can I get my rewards back? 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

22 days ago

Hello there, @user_c9e8ac! Thanks for creating a new post regarding your Xfinity Rewards status and gift card concerns. Our Digital Care Team is more than happy to help in any way we can, and this may take a ticket submission to our Rewards team. But first, have you happened to reach out to them directly by phone or online messaging as seen here, at the bottom of our Incentive Tracker?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I have tried but I can’t get through. I e tried the customer service number and the xfinity chat assistant and I can’t get what I’m looking for 

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@user_c9e8ac We appreciate you giving that a try, and I'd like to extend my thanks to your husband for his service. I would like to look into this further on our end to help you find a resolution. Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
A "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here