sueschultz262's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 12:00 PM

xfinity pods - waiting refund

I purchase xfinity pods online in July.  I tried everything to get them to work, I did everything that was suggested by Comcast.  They did not work for my home.  I called to return them, I was told I had to bring them back to a Comcast store.  I made an appointment to take them back to a physical store at the end of October.  I go into the store and was told that they don't do anything with regard to xfinity pods you have to ship them back.  So while we have Covid going on I wasted a trip to a Comcast store.  When you talk or chat with Xfinity they tell you one thing and when talking to the employees at a physical store they tell you another.  So I again chat with Simranjeet Singh on November 12, 2020 and he gives me a UPS return #ER051909806.  I take the pods to UPS with this number and they are returned to Xfinity.  On December 1, 2020 I chat again with Xfinity to find out where my refund is, Saurav gives me a ticket #CR939607824 and says I will get my refund in 5 days.  As of December 17, 2020 I still have not received a refund.  I chat again where I am transferred 5 times, no one can help me.  For a finish I am told I will receive a call back, I get a call and talk to David who tells me I need to talk to a supervisor.  I am on hold for quite some time when David comes back on and says he is having a hard time finding a supervisor, I ask if when he finds a supervisor can he call me back as I have been on the phone and chat for well over 2 hours with no solution.  He says absolutely.  Well, it is now January 6, 2021 I have not received a refund or a return call.  These pods cost me $200, they did not work and I got the run around with regard to returning them and having someone get me a refund.  At this dangerous time of Covid it was not easy to find a time to return the pods to a store and then find out that was not right to turn around and have to call again and then find a UPS store.  I am out $200, Xfinity has the pods.  I have wasted hours trying to get someone to help me.  Also every agent I talked to told me something different about returns, it is hard to get a straight honest answer.  Please help!

Responses

Official Employee

• 

200 Messages

5 m ago

Hi there, I am so sorry for the delay and to hear about the conflicting information; returns can only be accepted within 30 days and replacements that are eligible fall under a 1 year warranty. While we cannot process the return or refund, we can take a look at the account to see what we can do to help make this right. If you'd like, please click on my handle (ComcastGina) and send a private message with your name and service address so we can review the account for options. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here