L

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, January 5th, 2023 4:30 AM

Closed

Xfinity Outside Box not installed

Hello,

I recently had Xfinity install internet for the first time at my house about 4 months ago. Recently my neighbor brought to my attention that we are missing the outside box that covers the cables (we never had it installed before). The xfiniti tech came to my new built house to install internet cable but he never install the box outside to cover my cable by the wall and leave the cable hanging there for over 3 months . There was another Comcast guy came to bury the cable under the ground but he didn’t install the box to cover the cable outside by the wall either . It has been such a long time back and forth with customer service . I need someone to come and solve the issue for us . All our neighbors got the box outside to cover the cable but not us ! 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I have attached a photo of what the install look like originally. Now the cables are buried but there are no box over the existing cables. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

2 years ago

Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here