D

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 10th, 2024 10:21 AM

Closed

xFinity Outage Map

Why does the xFinity Putage Map not show any outages at all for the Entire U.S. when I know that my area currently has no service?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

9 months ago

Hi, @Dragon8064! Welcome to the XFINITY forums page and thank you for taking the time to visit us for help with the outage map concern. I would be wondering the same thing in your shoes. This may due to how there may be a delay instead of it updating in real time. Have you also checked on the XFINITY app? I also would like to let you know about another great way to monitor your service. It's our digital status center. Have you heard of it? Here is a great link for more details on troubleshooting, checking the connection status of your equipment, and for checking on the status of a service interruption! I use it to refresh my devices from time to time. You will want to sign in with your XFINITY ID and password at the welcome page.

1 Message

You know the status center has been broken forever.  The entire website is flaky.  I have to check other services for outages.

1 Message

8 months ago

Ain't that the truth. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Are you receiving an error code or message when using the Xfinity Status Map, @user_gvodqh?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

Our services aren't available right now

We're working to restore all services as soon as possible. Please check back soon.

20240416T201531Z-154d7cf7789m9v4gmcm52x95k0000000043000000000c4ds

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Lancepfl,

Thank you for reaching out. I see the OP created this post a bit ago, and you are having the same situation on your end. Does this happen on the website with any browser you use? Have you tried any troubleshooting, like clearing your cache and cookies? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here