U

Tuesday, September 24th, 2024 8:18 PM

Xfinity NOW internet

Hello, 

A week ago, I signed up for Xfinity Now internet service.  On August 16, I received the equipment and activated my service via chat, as I was not able to activate through the app.

While activinging my service, I was told once it's on, I'll see all info on my app.  I DO NOT.  I can't see anything related to the internet now service, nothing, it's like it does not exist.  I have no account number, no payment info, no modem status. I also don't see the internet service on my xfinity.now.com account; again, its like it does not exist; yet I have been using in for over a week now. I have been trying to link the internet with my xfinity mobile service account, no luck either.  So............ after 5 live chats and 2 looooooooong phone call converstations, no one, absolutely no one can help me!  I need HELP! I must be able to see my account info, payment info, report problems, etc.  At this point, I am ready to disconnet both services.  

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

26 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

26 days ago

user_lvbvzn Thank you so much for your post for help with your NOW internet. The NOW internet services are not connected to our traditional support systems like the Xfinity app or Xfinity.com Support options to manage your NOW subscriptions are all done through the NOW PORTAL  or using the Xfinity assistant as you did for your activation.  When you get to the Now portal make sure you are using the same email information and phone number information you used in your order.  If you already had an Xfinity ID try using the phone number if you have been using your email to access the account and the opposite.  I also recommend clearing your cache and cookies for your browser and all your open windows and making sure you are not using save login information. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here