M

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sat, May 14, 2022 12:42 PM

Xfinity Mobile

This is by far the worst service out there. I tried to unlock my phone that i paid off and i was on the phone with Xfinity mobile for over 15 hours in a 3 day span. No compensation and no resolution. I cant understand how a U.S based company can get away with this. 

XfinityRaul

Official Employee

• 

619 Messages

13 d ago

Good morning, @Mrfreeze007.  Thank you for reaching out today! I do have to apologize though; due to account security reasons we cannot help with this issue over social media. For assistance with this matter, please give us a call at 1 (888) 936-4968 or chat online at https://comca.st/3MhanLS and one of our experts will be happy to look into this for you!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityRaul​ I spoke to Xfinity for hours and hours. How is it helpful to tell me to call you guys back or chat with your team. I already did that for what is now over 16 hours 

XfinityRaul

Official Employee

• 

619 Messages

@Mrfreeze007 I understand where you're coming from. My message was to simply inform you that we're unable to help with any Xfinity Mobile inquiries via social media or Forums. You'll need to reach back out to them in order to find a solution to this locked device issue you're experiencing. I hope you're able to resolve this soon.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here