U

Saturday, September 14th, 2024 5:36 PM

Xfinity mobile wifi

I am not able to connect to xfinity mobile WiFi. My iPhone software is updated and restarted my phone but no luck. Xfinity assistance chat was useless for this case

Expert

• 

106K Messages

4 days ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related........................... Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 days ago

Hello, user_8cvx4k! Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums community. You've reached the right place for help connecting your iPhone to Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots when you're on the go. Did you know Xfinity has millions of Wi-Fi hotspots throughout our service area to make sure you’re always connected? For iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch users on the go; you can sign in to the Xfinity app, select the Wi-Fi tab, and select Wi-Fi hotspots. Then, select Connect automatically and tap Auto-connect now. You can also use the Xfinity app to manage and troubleshoot your Xfinity experience. When in range of a hotspot, look for the xfinitywifi, XFINITY, or Xfinity Mobile SSID (network name) in the list of available networks on your device. I hope this info helps!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here