U

Friday, September 27th, 2024 10:25 PM

Xfinity Mobile promotional visa expired before used.

Can you re issue me a new promotional Visa card.  I’ve read that as long as it wasn’t used at all , it can be reissued. Which is the case with me. 

Thank you,

Reid 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

21 days ago

Hello, @user_ythgjn! Thank you for taking the time to create a post with your promotional gift card concerns. Our Digital Care Team is happy to step in and help when necessary! First, have you attempted to contact our Xfinity Rewards team via the number or online messaging as seen at the bottom of our Incentive Tracker, here? That is a great, quick way to start when the concern involves an expired gift card :) Please let me know if you have trouble reaching them.

2 Messages

@XfinitySara​ I did post publicly.  Then I was asked to sign in a post on my page.  Is this the typical corporate run around to make people give up ??  

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_ythgjn, I do appreciate the public post, that is always the best way to get support here on our Forum. I can research that Visa Prepaid card and help take the steps to verify if we can that reissued. Those are awesome promotions and help a ton, so I get why you're reaching out. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here