n-ross's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 12, 2021 7:00 AM

Xfinity Mobile Lost cell phone order

On November 18, 2020, I ordered an iPhone Pro Max online from Xfinity Mobile. I was informed shortly after that it was back-ordered until December 12. On December 13 I received a very upbeat email stating my phone had shipped and that I would need to be home on December 15 to sign for the order.  I remained home on December 15 and 16 and 17, waiting for delivery.  Also on December 13, Xfinity charged my on-file credit card for the order.  On December 17 I called FedEx trying to find out what happened which amounted to 1 hour and 10 minutes of more wasted time. I called again on the 18 and 19 and 20, finally FedEx informed me the phone was considered lost at the Baltimore Distribution Center and I should call Xfinity. I did that and on December 21 Xfinity opened an investigation.  I was told it was simple to investigate because the tracking number indicates the package never left Baltimore and should be completed in 3-4 days.  I have called every day since December 27 and have been on hold for over 24 hours total, I've been misled and lied to and put on hold in an effort to get rid of me.  Xfinity does not care that they have had my $1271.99 for a month, that their shipper FedEx stole their phone in Baltimore or that I am a frustrated customer. Overall I would give Xfinity Mobile one star if that...

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.5K Messages

4 m ago

@n-ross 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here