U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Oct 14, 2021 1:49 PM

xfinity mobile discount on internet bill and gc promotion after 90 days

Soon after activating my internet service with xfinity in june, I was called and informed that if I transfer my number to xfinity mobile, I would have $10 off my xfinity internet bill per month as xfinity mobile discount. Also I would be given a $25 gift card if I keep my xfinity mobile account in good standing for 90 days. Now its mid October, I don't have neither of the xfinity mobile discount nor the giftcard. Can someone help me?

Responses

Official Employee

• 

264 Messages

3 d ago

Good morning, @user_41846b Thank you for reaching out today! I do have to apologize though; due to account security reasons we cannot help with this issue over social media. For assistance with this matter, please give us a call at 1 (888) 936-4968 or chat online at https://comca.st/3FOZaPC and one of our experts will be happy to look into this for you!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 d ago

I've called at least 10 times, and was transferred front and back, while the issue still not solved.

Official Employee

• 

264 Messages

I apologize for the time it has taken for you to obtain the information you're looking for. Have you by any chance tried using the chat option available in the link I shared? If not, please give that a try. I'm sure you'll get your questions answered.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here