DavidRuiz30's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Nov 23, 2020 6:00 AM

Xfinity LIES

Spoke with “Marvin” last week regarding power outage. Said he would credit my account. He lied. Confirmed this morning or credit done.

Responses

Voxx

Contributor

• 

29 Messages

7 m ago

I am sure if you  speak to  them again they may  credit it. I can't speak for comcast/xfinity. However I have been with  them since 2007. In my experience sometimes they forget or get too busy or whatever and  it takes more than one interaction to get things done. I have to say I find  chating over text/ online support to be a lot more of a pleasent experience. I  am sure they will sort it out.  I  again can't speak for them. They also might not of gotten their manager's  go ahead I don't knows .

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

7 m ago

Greetings, @DavidRuiz30! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear that the credit may not have shown up on the account We would like to double-check this for you. Can you please send a PM with your first and last name so we may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here