U

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 12:42 AM

Xfinity Lack Of Fairness and Concern

I've seen only one Xfinity truck in my neighborhood and that guy was there for 10 mins and left. He got out his truck one time and got back in. It seems like Xfinity doesn't care about people who use their services especially for work from home and those who use services for at home businesses. We have associates who are less then 10 mins away that has service but yet we don't. This is a horrible look especially since the company hasn't even shown a presence on local news nor social media. Other services are looking really tempting since Xfinity true colors and lack of concern was exposed by this last storm. Just as fast as y'all want customers to pay their bills should be the same speed you are willing to get services back restored.

Official Employee

• 

913 Messages

9 days ago

user_bk8gnn thank you for taking the time to reach out to us today via Community Forums page. I understand the importance of working service as a consumer myself who relies on a healthy connection day in and day out. Please know that we take the responsibility of ensuring service is available to yourself and others very seriously, as the importance of a working connection in the modern digital world is becoming closer and closer to a necessity such as other utilities. Please also note that while you may or may not physically see someone associated with Xfinity in person, this by no means reflects what steps are being done to address service related concerns. In fact, in most instances if area wide repairs are required you would never see them being completed due to the issue more than likely needing to be addressed at the local node. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here