U

Monday, October 7th, 2024 9:32 AM

Xfinity is out of pocket from Philadelphia

Staying here at 5:30 in the morning internet not working this is the 17th time in 3 weeks they're saying it will be fixed by 8:30 a.m. which I know it's going to be a lie it just tell you anything so you won't keep calling I don't understand how they're still in service I definitely see how the service is cheap messing around with them my kid didn't pass her class and almost got fired but then they put the Indian people on who's not even in the United States of America talking about I understand your frustration please sir and miss put the script down it ain't working

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

10 days ago

Hello @user_17hx4a, thank you for choosing Xfinity as your provider! I’m very sorry for this experience with the connection. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here