U

Thursday, May 16th, 2024 2:15 PM

Closed

Xfinity is asking us to return equipment that we never recieved.

Hi, I reached out via Xfinity Assistant to resolve an issue where Xfinity keeps asking me to return equipment that we never received. We started our Xfinity service with our own modem and router and thus never required any equipment to begin with. The Xfinity Assistant agent promised to fix the issue, but weeks later, I keep getting texts asking for some unknown equipment back. I don't want to see a bill for something we never received, so how can this issue be resolved?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

681 Messages

4 months ago

I am happy we were able to get the equipment issue resolved fully, @user_vha0xs. Getting it fully removed, will stop the notification you receive. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you need anything, we are happy to help! Have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Official Employee

• 

681 Messages

4 months ago

Good Morning, @user_vha0xs! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums. I would be happy to help with diving into the account details regarding the equipment to ensure it is fully resolved. Can you please send us a Dm to get started?

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here