U

Saturday, July 20th, 2024 9:20 PM

Xfinity is a scam

Xfinity is a scam. They bait and switch packages. My TV package was supposed to have all sports channels. I am being charged an additional $20 per month for Root sports now, so I can watch Mariners away games.   

The only other service I have is internet.  I pay for 300 mbps service and had that for a month or so. Now I'm capped at 48 Mbps. No changes to equipment or service.  They just reduced my speed and keep charging the highest price. 

AI service goes nowhere.  Live support keeps you on the line repeating all the same lines, but they don't fix anything. I finally asked to please make progress because after 10 minutes we had only established that my issues were valid.  I called in to get them fixed, not spend the afternoon listening to someone tell me the problems are true.  

Really, really bad Xfinity. You should be ashamed, but scammers don't have shame.  

I will be canceling service, reporting to the BBB and disputing charges with AMMX.  

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

3 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

3 months ago

user_lda51g Our team can help you go over your account concerns today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here