las8080's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

33 Messages

Sunday, June 11th, 2023 9:53 PM

Closed

xfinity internet home page replaced by a promo for Hub

I have tried the "assistant" bots, and they are "dumb" regarding my issue. I also managed to actually talk to live tech, somewhere in SE Asia I assume, and he could not help. I don't know who had this Hub "improvement" idea, but the result for both our desk tops is we have lost the Xfinity internet home page, although I do have bookmarked my email, so I can get to that.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

What happened to the old Home Page?!?!?! The new Discovery Hub [Edited]!!!

Expert

• 

106.2K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Regular Visitor

• 

33 Messages

@EG​  thank you.  I have spent several frustrating hours on this issue.

Expert

• 

106.2K Messages

@las8080​ 

Quite welcome !

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@las8080 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forums. In regard to your comment about the HUB, we certainly appreciate your feedback, and we are closely looking at what features our customers enjoy most.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

33 Messages

Good to know.  Now how do I get my Xfinity internet service home page back and get rid of the Hub promo?

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

@

las8080 At this time, the option to restore the Hub is not available. We've forwarded feedback on the changes to our engineer team. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here