U

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 3:15 PM

Xfinity Email Address Update

Hi,

My Xfinity email address is incorrect and I need to update it (one letter is being mispelled). I know that I can update at anytime my Xfinity email address however if I were to update my Xfinity email address would I still recieve emails to the update email address? For example, let's say that my current email address is "first.latsname@comcast.net" and I want to update it to "first.lastname@comcast.net". If I were to update my email address would I still recieve email that I am subscribed to in my updated "first.lastname@comcast.net" or would it go to my old one "first.latsname@comcast.net"? Would there be any issues or no issues? I would hate to update whatever subscriptions I have (i.e. bank info, travel info, job info, etc.) because I did an email update but also hate that my current email address gets mispelled. Please if there is a clear solution or feedback on this it would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

17 days ago

user_0319 If you update your email address then you would likely need to update your contact preferences for your banks, jobs, etc. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here