U

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 8:45 PM

Xfinity down for 8 hours

We have no internet or TV. We have electricity and wifi was fine until after the storm passed and then it went down. Countless neighbors have reported the outtage and still nothing. Worse yet is an automated machine which hangs up on you and doesn't let you speak with a live person is a terrible way to handle customer support.

Official Employee

• 

805 Messages

8 days ago

user_3thk6e I hope you are all staying safe during this years Hurricane season. The safety of our customers and workers is priority. I am really sorry you are experiencing a service interruption in your area. I understand how frustrating it is, and I am happy to look into more information regarding the ongoing service interruptions in your area. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

3 Messages

Message sent. Thank you.

3 Messages

That chat provided 0 insight or timeline. Funny thing is all AT&T customers in the same neighborhood have their internet  😡 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here