U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 25th, 2023 3:38 AM

Closed

Xfinity Customer Service/Billing

I’ve never been as frustrated with a company as I am with xfinity. I have been a loyal customer for years and have seen the decline in customer service. First off the automated answering service is horrendous. It takes way too long to speak to an agent, it shouldn’t take 50 prompts to reach a live person. 2. If you’re lucky enough to get thru to an agent without it disconnecting you or telling you to go online for the 24/7  service (which a majority of the time it states “we’re experiencing longer wait times than normal, There aren’t any chat agents available”) you get connected to a customer service representative who is unhelpful and you can barely understand their English.

Over the last three years I’ve had to go to lower packages to keep my bill within my budget. Recently within the last few months my bill has sky rocketed to an additional $40 a month (service did not change). Overall within the last three years my bill has jumped 80%. I spoke to an agent in November who got my bill down to $170 yet every month since I’ve had to call in because it jumps back up to $210. I was told tonight that the agent who dropped it to $170 made a mistake and $210 is the cheapest xfinity can make my bill. An agent said “if you lower your package that you currently have it will actually raise your bill”. That makes ZERO sense! 

Why is it Xfinity treats new customers better than loyal customers that have been with them for years? They get all types of promotions that make their bill reasonable whereas the loyal customer gets their bill increased often? 

Xfinity is willing to lose me as a customer by not keeping my bill at $170 (which I think is ridiculous anyway seeing how my tv/internet package is nothing special) for lines, equipment that I have running to my home anyway. It seems like a horrible business model to me. 

When the company was Comcast, it was fantastic. From the product, to the customer service, to the employees, it was a fantastic company. Now they outsourced their customer service to employees who speak horrible English and nickel/dime you for everything they can.

Their actions and lack their of over the years is all the proof I need to know they could care less about their customers. I read complaints about these same issues that customers posted years ago and nothing has been changed/fixed. If Xfinity truly cared about their customers they would listen to the feedback their customers provide and FIX the issues at hand. It looks like I’ll be switching companies as I refuse for my internet/cable bill to be as much as a car payment. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

342 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_JF2702thvsaww thank you for reaching out through our forum. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. This is not the customer experience that we want you to have. I'll be happy to take a look at your account. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here