U

Tuesday, July 9th, 2024 4:29 PM

Xfinity complete, Xfi pod

the Xfi complete service is not worth it!!  you pay the money and expect to get an Xfi pod based on the size of your house (Xfinity recommends grater than 2000sq feet on their website) my house is 7000sq ft and I have connectivity issues and they refuse to give a Xfi pod which is in their advertising!  so frustrating.  I can't even watch a movie in my master bedroom on my iPad the signal is so bad.  their own app shows several of my connected devices with a poor or fair signal all the time.  incredibly poor advertising/marketing and a rip off.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast. Thank you so much for reaching out to us regarding your service issues. We really appreciate you reaching out to us today here on our Xfinity Community Forums Page. If you have the xFI Complete service, your account should have done a survey and let you know if you qualified for a xFi pod or not.

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Messages

@XfinityRoberto​ I have the xFI Complete service. the survey was completed but did not recommend a xFI pot. Why? I don't know? probably because I just moved in and had very little connected to the internet.  In either case, that's not my point.  I wish I could copy pictures into this chat because I would show on xfinity webpage regarding xFI complete where it says Wall to Wall coverage with a WiFi Boost Pod included "If recommended".  Then I would copy a screen shot again from the xfinity webpage regarding WiFi Boost Pods where it says "How many Pods do you need?"  and specifically says 1 Pod: Helps solve connectivity issues in 1-2 story homes with 3-4 bedrooms. 2 Pods: Better for larger homes with 5+ bedrooms.  So lets get down to the FACTS! 

I pay for xFI Complete service.  
xFI Complete service advertises Wall to Wall coverage with 1 WiFi Pod 

1 or 2 Pods are recommended for 1-2 story homes with 3-4 bedrooms or 5+

I have a 3 story house, 7000sq ft AND I have poor connectivity in my Master bedroom and several other areas of the house and their "survey" didn't recommend a xFI Pod. 

The response is I can buy my own xFI Pod for $119.00 to solve the poor connectivity issues. They just want more money for a serve that they should be providing anyways because i'm paying for it. 

If that's not False advertising, I don't know what is.  

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_u9gpw3, If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

Good Luck! After 6 hours of wasted time with numerous customer service I finally got 1 xfi pod which didn't help the entire issue, but better with devices near the pod. Like you I need two pods based on my house size as they recommend. Why are they making this so difficult is absolutely ridiculous.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here