mjte's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Monday, January 11th, 2021 1:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity Complaint Department for EMAILING a WRITTEN COMPLAINT

I am trying to find an EMAIL ADDRESS so I can send my complaints in writing.  I have spent over 7 hours in the last two weeks on the phone; had three technicians come out to my home, and I am still having problems.

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

3 years ago

@mjte wrote:

I am trying to find an EMAIL ADDRESS so I can send my complaints in writing.  I have spent over 7 hours in the last two weeks on the phone; had three technicians come out to my home, and I am still having problems.

What kind of problems are you having and what did the techs do to try to help solve them?

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hi @mjte, and thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum. I'm so for the issues you may be having and want to see how my team and I can help make things right. We don't have a direct email address we can provide you. However, as the Corporate Digital Care Team, we can take your complaint, gather your account and contact information and provide the next steps to fix whatever your issues may be.

Can you send a private message with your first and last name and the numbers associated with your address?  To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here