U

Saturday, October 5th, 2024 12:58 AM

Xfinity Beta APP not working on our Roku TVS

Our Xfinity Beta App is not working correctly on our ROKU TV's.      Beginning yesterday morning; when attempting to use our Xfinity App on our ROKU TV's; when trying to view "live tv" ; it would say "Subscribe".   No live tv would show up.    When trying to access other channels; a movie for example or something on demand; it would say the same thing "subscribe".    We tried each option; on every tv.   Same thing; "live tv" not available; subscribe; "movies" subscribe; shows "on demand" subscribe/not available.   

I could not find any phone number to call; to speak with a live person.   I could not find any email address for a customer service or support.   The only option given; was the AI generated "chat" feature.    It continued to circle back and would not even give me the option to address our Xfinity Beta App on our TV's.    When I attempt to explain what was going on; it continued to post trouble shooting for the Xfinity APP on cell phones and computers.   This IS NOT what I am trying to solve.    I then attempted to connect to a "live agent" and it said there were 1217 people in front of me.   

I searched on this website and Google trying to find an email address for a CUSTOMER SERVICE/SUPPORT department.    Couldn't find anything.   I also looked for a phone number to call, to attempt to speak to a real person; couldn't find a phone number either.

How are we supposed to resolve this; when I cannot even get in touch with a real human?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

14 days ago

@user_i2zm29

Thanks for reaching out to us,  there was a known issue with a lot of customers TV channels not working telling them they need to subscribe.

Our back end team was aware of the issue and a lot of customers have advised us that the issue has now been resolved and their services are working as they should be.

are you still experiencing issues with your TV channel subscriptions?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here