S

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 2nd, 2022 8:33 PM

Closed

Xfinity $300 + $200 prepaid visa card for activating internet service and adding a new line

I ordered xfinity internet 2 years contract , first year $49, second year $70 + I get $300 prepaid visa card AND added a new xfinity line to get $30 discount per month in my internet plan and $200 prepaid visa card for new mobile line. I confirmed with agent multiple times before purchasing that I don't need to port a number and just adding a new line is good and he also confirmed. I've chat record for it as well. The services were added on 21 November 2021 which is more than 90 days . I am trying to check on the reward tracker website but it says record not found. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @SWATI_BHALERAO! Thank you for contacting XFINITY over our forums page for help with checking on those rewards. I am sorry to learn that the website is not showing any records. I am someone who loves taking advantage of those prepaid visas so I understand the importance of finding out what's going on today. We can help. To get started, would you mind sending us a direct message with your first/last name and full address? You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your peer to peer ("private") message.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityGabriel​ Hello, I haven't heard anything back anything. Do you have any updates ?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I have the same issue. No one can find the offer they had in Comcast website in November. Simply they deny that there was no offer for $300 visa card. In December they confirmed it and in March they don't find it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@Comcaster21​ hi there! I signed up as a new member with phone, high speed Internet, tv in October 21 and haven’t received anything. I thought they said 300 prepaid gift card. When I checked it says nothing on my account! 

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

Hello @user_dbba10, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here