U

Wednesday, October 23rd, 2024 1:19 PM

XFi Complete

I bought XFi complete starting three weeks ago, but never received any email about the home evaluation beginning, ending, or the results. The Xfinity assistant won't take any questions about this. How can I contact somehow to get the results of the evaluation and the pods for the dead zones in my home?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 hours ago

@user_5nh1u9  Thanks for reaching out to our team for help with your home evaluation.

I have a link from our famous website that goes into how everything works. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/whole-home-wifi-evaluation.

Normally fourteen days after you have the pods the evaluation is done, and an email is sent to the primary email address we have on file. 

Have you searched all the email addresses you have to see where that email could be?

Can you please direct message me your first and last name along with your full service address so I can take a look at your account and relay the information we have. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message you further?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here