Rentha's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Oct 5, 2020 11:00 AM

XFi Complete

I'm looking at getting XFi complete to have unlimited data. But will I lose service till the new modem arrives?

The reason I ask is, when I do the order online, I get to the page to review the order. Next to my current modem it says, Cancelled.  So this makes me wonder what will happen if I finish the order.

Responses

ComcastAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

7 m ago

Hello @Rentha, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us and your interest and wanting to add xFi Complete to your account. You will not lose service, and it should display a pushed out date to allow time for the new modem to be delivered. Did you happen to see that on your end? I can also assist you with adding xFi Complete and shipping you out an updated modem on my end.

Please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account.

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here