U

Saturday, April 20th, 2024 2:50 PM

xFi complete evaluation

Hi, I installed xFi complete at my new home on March 16th and I haven’t received any news about the signal evaluation to conclude if I need extra pods. I decided to pay a bit extra for excellent coverage but it’s not the case since I have two weak signal spots at home. When should I expect more information? Thanks for support.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

408 Messages

3 months ago

Our team can dive into your account to check if the emails were generated and provide that information. If you could please send me a DM with your first and last name along with your full-service address, we can get started.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

3 Messages

Thank you. I’ve already received the pod. Have a good day.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_4yw1s5 That's awesome news! 🙌I'm glad to hear you have received your pod. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you have. Have a fantastic weekend! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

408 Messages

3 months ago

Hey there, @user_4yw1s5. You should have received communication to the preferred email address associated with the primary Xfinity ID within the same day as the plan being added to your account. After two weeks of the system evaluating the connection within the home, it will then produce what it found and if it was recommended to add a Wi-Fi booster. You can find more information about the process here. I recommend confirming the preferred email address associated with the primary Xfinity ID and then checking spam/junk folders to ensure the communication was received. 

3 Messages

@XfinityBradM​ thanks for you answer. I’ve checked my mail several times and despite I’ve been receiving xfinity mails with no problem, I haven’t had any related to xFi complete and my home coverage. Could you help me with that? Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

753 Messages

Thanks again for working with our team. Even though the assessment wasn't available, we were able to research and have the process completed. Please create a new post in the future if you ever have any questions or concerns. Our team and our Community are always here to help however we can!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here