U

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, April 21st, 2023 6:15 PM

Closed

xfi complete add on

I am paying for xfi complete, to have better upload speeds...and now all the service reps claim there was never any upload speed benefits to xfi complete. HUH!? that why i bought it! 

Im also receiving spam calls from fake xfinity reps trying sell me warranties. they always call after talking to a legitimate xfinity rep, then the spams start soon after. So much wrong with this! This is terrible

Expert

• 

106.2K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

1 year ago

@user_c842ff Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I can understand how frustrating this would be Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

i cant decipher where to reply because the email says DM the texts say another thing, this forum says yet another. This is so convoluted

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here