LordX68's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, September 20th, 2022 9:52 PM

Closed

xb8-t

are the XB8-T routers faulty??? I've gone through three different routers now and you guys can't seem to get a signal to go to it. but the old white router box works perfectly fine why is this?? all i want is some wifi6E and the 6ghz band. even the technician doesn't know why.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

2 years ago

Moved from Email forum

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @LordX68, and thank you for sharing your experience here on the Community Forum. I'm sorry you've been having a hard time with this XB8-t model. I've never seen this happen before, but would be happy to troubleshoot, or get you in contact with an advanced tech to see if they can help us get this figured out. Please send a direct message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the "Direct Messaging" chat icon in the top right corner of the page, then click on the pen and pad icon and enter "Xfinity Support" in the "To" section of the chat. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityChe​  I have already had a technician come out even he couldn't figure out what was causing it One of the xfinity guys at the store seems to think it's because I didn't return the old Box and have them deactivate it which makes no sense seeing as the technician can easily deactivate the old Box and activate the new Box..

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

Ok, I think it's worth a shot, so we can figure out what's causing this. Can you send a direct message with your first and last name and service address? To send a direct message click the "Direct Messaging" chat icon in the top right corner of the page, then click on the pen and pad icon and enter "Xfinity Support" in the "To" section of the chat.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for following up with me. I'd be happy to work with one of my peers in the advanced repair department to see if we can identify anything on the backend of your account? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityChe​  You can try the Technician said my signal strength was good or excellent But for some reason the new Box just will not get a signal going to it the old Box worked perfectly fine  At getting a signal

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here