U

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 8:44 AM

Closed

XAP PUT ON WITH OUT REQUESTING IT OR TELLING CUSTOMER

It was so interesting to read other people going through the same thing that I have gone through. It is unacceptable what people are going through yet no one listens and no one helps anyone. I pay more for Comcast that I do a car payment. Is that normal now. I made a small payment plan this month and they shut my TV services off saying that they have put me on the SAP program I did not want it I don’t want it I can’t get it off and I won’t turn my TV on even though I had a payment plan why make payment plans with people it’s all a bunch of lies why why do this to people why not just be honest if you’re going to be cutting off peoples services without their knowledge and without their acceptance? I can’t even work from home now because they say they’re going to keep your Internet on you might as well not have it because it doesn’t work. There’s a government program and they’re kicking people that are down that are on the government program and automatically placing them on SAP program not only that you have to pay for the program $14.99 what a joke. This should be against the law and someone needs to do something about this because it’s not right  when I called Comcast they said all my services will be restored my services will be restored I did this for hours on the phone then they said they had to write up a ticket now escalated and my services will be going on at 2:30 the next day. I didn’t have much faith in it and of course they weren’t put on the next day at all I’ve requested to have the SAP program removed from my account no one will remove it  and I said well let me just pay my past due balance which is not a lot and what they have said is even if I pay my past due balance my services won’t be restored for days. What a joke! Is this America? Somebody needs to know what’s going on with this company that is [Edited: "Language"] the American people and  shutting off services that you pay an arm and a leg for not letting you cancel something that they put on your account and they’re going to charge you for when you didn’t ask for it I’d rather not have any services and have this [Edited: "Language"] service of SAP it’s so comforting now to know that other people have gone through it too because  I thought I was the only one. I wish that somebody from Comcast other than people that are uneducated and untrained to Comcast no answer the chats and be answering the phone and telling lies and more lies and more lies I’d like to know who is putting the SAP on the account. They said it was billing billing so connected to technical support and technical support after a while just either hangs up or stops the chat  they don’t have the balls to help you or to be honest how horrible. How do these  people sleep at night? [Edited: "Solicitation"] It’s like one of the customers that wrote in said it’s not about the money it’s about the way you’re treating people so badly and it’s true it’s not about the money about paying your past due balance it’s that somebody promised to do a payment arrangement and then your TV services are cut off is that right and it’s happening to everyone no it’s not  it’s not right they need to make it right with the world that they’re [Edited: "Language"]. Shame on Comcast. It was the people that made them who they are and now they’re going to treat people so poorly and disconnect the services when they have payment plans and even if you pay your bill they’re not gonna turn them on [Edited: "Language"]? 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

XAP unwanted program-

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

X A P PROGRAM NOT ACP-and whoever responds to these messages, why don’t they have a comment for a thumbs down they don’t it’s just a thumbs up that’s available. I wish I could do something in the situation to help and not only myself but other people. I will be canceling all of my Comcast servicesBUT GET THIS-YOU CAN NOT CANCEL OR MOVE YOUR SERVICES WHILE ON XAP PROGRAM THAT YOU DIDN'T REQUEST THST THEY PUT YOU ON EITH OUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND DONTVEXPLAIN IT OR EVEN TELL U WHEN YOUR BILL IS DUE BEFORE THEY SHUT SERVICES OFF

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Somebody help please somebody help somebody help somebody help somebody help somebody help this is not right somebody help somebody help-I cannot work because they shut my services off for no reason please somebody help somebody help

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

We greatly want to help get this all sorted out. Thank you so much for touching base with us!

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I totally agree with everyone. Xfinity (Comcast) is outrageous. They prices are high and customer service is awful. Worst I have ever experienced. I was able to make a payment arrangement and I was still shut off. Then I was told because of the brand of tv I had I couldn't stream even. This is totally ridiculous. I have started looking elsewhere.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here