Jim631's profile

New Poster


1 Message

Mon, Dec 21, 2020 6:00 PM

Wrong Service Address

How to update/fix unit number in service address? Change a "1" to a "2"


Accepted Solution


Gold Problem Solver


22.4K Messages

6 m ago

Please see https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/updating-your-mailing-address. You can't change this yourself, you need to have a Comcast rep make the change for you.


If an Employee doesn't reply to your message here, contact a phone rep at 1-800-Comcast, or see https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us to chat or schedule a callback. If you decide to visit a Service Center or Xfinity Store be sure to check locations and hours at https://www.xfinity.com/support/service-center-locations.


Official Employee


202 Messages

6 m ago

Hi, @Jim631! Thanks for reaching out for help with correcting your address! We appreciate you dearly for your patience! We can help! To get started, please click on my handle “ComcastGabe” and send us a private message with your full address in the exact same way as it lists currently on the account and your first/last name.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here