saursin13's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Dec 8, 2020 11:00 AM

Worst Worst Worst customer service

Hello,

I recently moved a line (ported) from t-mobile to xfinity and got the Iphone SE $0 promotion, after activation of the line and the mobile also it was showing as inactive on my account so i contacted customer service and they resolved the issue and after that it stopped showing the promotion on the account so i again called customer care and still talking to them for last 4 days, everytime i call they will make me stay in the call for 1 hour and then they will say they are transferring to next level and that is all it will disconnect or i will get a message that i will get call back, later i will get call back and the next person also will tell he will transfer to next level and it goes on a loop, sometime they will tell me to contact the rerds department, when i call rewards department they will ask me to contact xfinity mobile, i am completley frusturated and thinking why i moved to xfinity now, if someone eally want to help me and solve my issue, please call me

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

6 m ago

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum, @saursin13! We appreciate you for sharing your experience and would love to work with you to help address all of your needs. Please send a private message with your full name and service address as it appears on your billing statement. To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message.

New to the Community?

Start Here